Is Lipozene a Miracle Fat Loss pill or Sham?
Lipozene is supposedly this miracle cure for your fat self. As I listen and watch the commercial that comes on about 6 or 7 times an hour on every cable channel on my TV, it literally curdles my blood. I’m telling you right here, right now… I am all for capitalism in fact, I love it! It is what this country was founded on until the communists … um, I mean…democrats decided… Well that’s a whole ‘nother conversation. I really can’t believe that congress actually lets TV stations off the hook for airing this erroneous shit.
The makers of Lipozene are in trouble with the FTC on the two other “miracle fat loss pills” they advertised. They are still paying huge fines for scamming us into believing those miracle fat loss pills were the second coming of “fat loss”. Check it out, if you don’t believe me: http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/06/fiberthin.shtm
Lipozene declares that it is “clinically proven” to take 78 % pure fat off of your body. What is the other 22 % of the weight that Lipozene is supposed to be taking off, hmmm… muscle, horseshit… maybe your hair.
78% sounds like a lot but when you look at the bottom of the screen. In the teeny, tiny microscopic print that blinks on the screen. It actually states that the subjects in a University, double blind study lost and “average of 3.85 lbs over the 8 week study”. How the hell is this even a conclusive study?
I shouldn’t be proud of this but I know that I could easily shit 4 lbs in a single day! Does that mean that I should go and tell people about my new “High Fiber, Shit 4 lbs in a Day Magic friggin’ Pill”?
The answer if you weren’t paying attention is… HELL NO!
A pill that can guarantee you to lose 3.85 lbs in an 8 week period should be laughable. Someone needs to start holding the TV Stations accountable for allowing this craziness on TV. Hello Congress, anyone there?